Thursday, April 29, 2010

Owee!

That's all I can say, man. Had a great drug/alcohol support meeting downtown Seattle this morning. God moved. I'm going to try to make that meeting every Thurs morning. Even after all these years I still need the support. I can drop some stuff, which helps, and I can listen too, which helps others as well.

I'm doing ok with my pain today. Not too bad. I hope to get into the studio tonight. Lots of music going 'round and 'round in my head. Got to get it in the system. Ericka's been waiting patiently for a tune to work on. So she's up next. Her voice has gotten better with age. She thinks, or acts like an old lady anyway. She'd trip if she knew I said that. :) :0)

Cancer ......................................... what can I say. Docs tell me I still have it. Most times I don't know how to think of my condition. No one has told me I only have so long to live, like some of the people in my cancer group. They've just said to live life to the fullest. Got to learn how to do that. Another process to grasp. But in Christ I really believe I can do it. I'm retired, so go fishing. Ya know? Hard to do, but not impossible. I have to watch how I feel throughout the week, but lately I've been having stretches of time where I can cope with my pain or sluggish state inorder to things done. Yea, I feel like making some simple tracks tonight. Try a couple of things and see how it sounds. That would make my week a good week. Must produce to feel like I do have a normal life. There's stuff I just can't do anymore, but there's so much that I'm able to do. Get to it Big Fred. :) As soon as my wife gets home from work, I'll jump right to it. She loves it when I'm playing my guitar. Joy ..........joy.

Freddy Bobo

The love of God!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frederick, I like your blog, it's good for your coping mechanism along with your Thursday AA. Glad to hear that you're back with it.
    I tried to upload a photo but it turned out to be too large. I'll reduce it and try again later. Hey, did you get on your axe yesterday? =)

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete