Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Bliss

Yes, after a ruff morning, physically, I'm having a much better evening. Didin't make it to church but Diana and I are going to the Community Impact Family meeting tonight. Our church family at ECBF breaks into group 2 Sundays out of the month at a couple families homes. It's a real blessing becuase we look deeper into the word that was preached that Sunday morning service breaking smaller groups, men and women, one person might give there testimony and then we eat until we're about blind. :) :O :) lots of fun.

The sun was out all day, and though I didn't go out in it, the Lord let me enjoy from inside the house where it was warm. Well my wife is tuging at my coat to get on the road, so I'll close right now and hopefully pick-up later this evening.

LOve to ya'll

Freddy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kid -

    I'm glad I found this spot ---- in my busyness ---- as you know ----- I don't stop by like I should, but its good to hear about whats going on with you here.

    Debra and I really love your family, and she tells me that she prays for you often. Actually, we see God so mighty in your life that we hope you're praying for us...

    The son has sentencing this Friday, keep he and us in your prayers. Things are going well with the church...its not glamorous but very praiseworthy... you know what we do and who we've been called to do it with...we celebrate every victory, and believe in the midst of every setback.

    I think I'll retire now, but wanted to stop by...

    ~ deryl

    ReplyDelete