Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Victory Is Mine!

7 am and I feel the best I have in months. Even my pain can't keep me down. Read a little word going to excerise get dressed and shoot down town for a drug/alcohol meeting at the Matt Talbot center.

I'm slowly getting my studio fixed up, but I'm running out of room to put things. So now i have to really put some thought into how to best use the space. It may take me a few arrangements to get it right. But I know I get more excited everyday, just thinking about the tunes that are going to be developed in that little room.

I really think I'm still adjusting to not being able to work, and do for myself like in the recent past. My relationship with Diana and Ericka was much different 3 yrs ago. Ericka and I could just get in the car and go get a slurpee, drive to the beach and kick it. Not anymore. That affects both of us. We try to make the best of it but it's not the same. So I think, am I whole? What does that mean? I can tell myself that sure you're whole Fred, but I don't move like I am. my preciption needs re-tooling. Being whole in Christ is different then being whole in my physical body or mental state. I'm working at it, but I don't have a blue print. Don't know if I'd follow it if I had one. Ha, ha, ha ! I do know I need to take this a step at a time........a step at a time.

Be blessed toady folks,

Freddy

1 comment:

  1. We are always revamping our relationships with our children; it's part of the deal. As we change, so does the relationship. It doesn't make it worse, just different. I'm sure she treasures every moment with you, even if you're not going to get a slurpee.

    (p.s. "Limes" is my blogspot name. But this is actually Priya.)

    ReplyDelete