Monday, April 12, 2010

Life Is Still Good

What a day what a day! Great start this morning, prayer, breakfast, excerises, and walked the mall. Now I'm ready to have some lunch and then going into the studio and work on some music.

The Lord has blessed me so much in spite of my afliction. I can still so much each day he gives me. Like this morning as I prayed I would be distracted form the pain I'm suffering in my body, which makes it easier to overcome my condition and move ahead with my day. So I keep on pressin' on and I'm encouraged every step of the way. I like going to the mall thru part of my walk I'll sit down and just relax. I can drink some coffee or one of the drinks I bring along. During my sitting time I'm able to people watch. That's the most fun, especially the little kids. It's funny to see the kids work their parents. The grandparents are the funniest. They have trouble keepng up with the little ones who want to run all over the place. Sometimes the kids will stop walking. They want to be carried or sit in the stroller. Parents will try to get them to walk and the kids will just shut down, like thier legs don't work anymore. The parent will end up dragging the kid by the arm across the floor, 'cuase thier little legs don't work anymore. Sometimes you can hear kids crying and screaming from one end of the mall until it's right on top of you. That's don't so much fun, but kids will be kids.

I used to go to the Renton airport after the mall to watch the airplanes come and go, when the weather was beter. Should be able to get back to that soon. I don't know why but I still am facinated by planes. Thes plaanes usually the small ones, though they work on a few jets. But I've never seen them come in or fly out. Now I need to find a place where I can watch race cars. Or maybe go to the dome when the big four wheelers roll all over each other. Again, I don't know why I like that kind of stuff.

Kick back some talk when you get a chance. Just click comments and speak your heart.

God bless,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment