Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Sunday

Yes, it's a great Sunday. Around 4 pm just finished a wonderful dinner, thank you Diana, now I'm ready for a nap. Had a rough morning, but in Christ I made it through. Didn't play in praise team band, but priase and worship was uplifting. We went right form P/W to some powerful prayer. I didn't walk up, but I felt like God had His hand on me throughout the whole process. I plan on playing guitar next week, after rehearsal on Thurs night.

Yea, this week should be a good week for doing some music. Iggy is supposed to come by tomorow night to work on some tracks. Anothr partner, Bleu is also supposed to get with me too. He's a musician from why back that I played with abou five or six years ago. To tell the truth, I'm really not short on projects. One session at a time, and they'll get done.

I've got two groups a week now that are helpful to my support with my drug and alcohol recovery and my sickness with cancer. Tues and Thurs I'm commited, and I think that fills my week out just right. The other days I can spend working on music and I really need to spend more time in the word of God. That would go far in my healing, physically and spiritually.

I'm excited about next week. Thank you Lord for the inspriation.

Bless you,

Freddy

1 comment: