Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still In The Groove

What a blessed day! It's been a few days since I've blogged, the computer I usually use for the net is in the shop again. Viruses. Goodness! I just got it out about a week ago. So I've already deleted some infected websites, that I know are infected.

Found out about a week ago that I've got RA. Strange, because my blood tests didn't show it. But the RA doc did do some other in office tests that confirmed my pain the past 2 months or more is a result of RA. So I'm taking another medication, non-narcotic, to help arrest the pain. But I went to another one of my doctors today and she stated that some of my pain could be from another medication I take for little trimors I get from time to time. So I stopped that med to see if it would help stop some of the pain. If so, than I won't take it anymore. It'll take about 3 weeks to see how I do. I may end up taking something different for the trimors.

Haven't done a lot of music the past week, but I've got a few things in the can that need developing. There's always something buzzing around in my head that I nedd to workout. So get to it Fred! :) :) My lil' music room is coming along, really slow. I have so much stuff that needs to be fit into the room with a lil' more planning. Where will I put this, should I keep that? Some stuff honestly probably needs to go. But it's so hard to let it go. Though I know I can only use so much at one time. But I've enough to set-up sub workstations. That way I could teach Ericka or my grandson Jalen, how to record ideas they may get. Diana and Jerrold always talk about learning to use the gear. It's pretty easy to do, really. Just takes a little time. Diana and I have to
workout what we're going to sing next month. Maybe I'll something ready for Ericka to sing by then. That would be special, now wouldn't it?

Got to get with my wife for some quiet time tonight. Praise God!

God bless,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment