Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Blessed Day

Yes, He's done it again. The Lord has given me another blessed day. It's about 8:20 pm right now and Diana is at her arts and craft class, so Ericka and I here just chillin' look out for one another. So that means I can't sneak any candy and stuff :) :). So I'll be good and watch a movie with my baby. Oh yea!

There's lots of music floating around in my head. But it can be a struggle get to my guitar or my workstation. Today I felt so sluggish, and then it seemed as though my body pain was extra painful. Doctors still can't figure out what to do. But they tell me to keep pushing through, doing things that bring me joy, like my music. So I have a simple plan for tomorrow, Saturday, to play a little guitar at first, and then record some guitar to the workstation to save any new ideas. A song for Ericka is up next, and I feel like I'm almost there. I've got some things for her to try. Of course Dian's always willing to try something new, so she's in the wings ready to do her thing.

Next week I'm going to start volunteering at Matt Talbot, downtown, doing a drug/alcohol recovery group. That ought to be a fun adventure. I haven't done anything like that in 3-yrs., but I'll just relax and let the Holy Spirit do it's thing through me hoping that everyone, inculding me, will be blessed. It's an honor to be asked to do a group. I wondered if I'd ever do anything like that again. To give of my time and experience is the least I can do for the Lord.

Hey, I got one thing done this past week on my honey do list. A brother from the church came over and did some painting for us. A few walls needed painting after having some work done in the past. Took me a while but it was taken care of. I really can't take much credit 'cause Diana I think talked to the brother first :) :) but I did have to follow through. There it is. On to the next project.

Real sore so got ta go.
Love ya'll

God bless,

Freddy

2 comments:

  1. Your new blogspot is pretty good. And you're getting better at your spelling (smile).

    Love ya
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete