Saturday, April 10, 2010

Living & Lovin' Life

Yes, life pretty good now a days. Spent most of today with Ericka. I even plaed Mario on the Wii. What fun driving off the road and bumping into stuff. It's only 8 pm, so I stil have time to do a little music. Don't know if I'll get to it though. It would be nice to spend a little special time with Diana. She had asked out for a date tonight, to see a movie. But we had a wedding we wer supposed to go to. But didn't make it. My hairdresser hasn't shown up yet :) :0 :)

I've been struggling a little today, thinking too much I guess. Gotta get a grip on that, 'cuase it stops me from progressing. The Lord has blessed with talents, and I need to honor Him by using them, getting better at them. My lovily bwife is really talented too. I try to encourage her to write more. She writes stories, poems, song lyrics you name it. The Lor has blessed us to write many songs together, and I look forward to what He's going to give us in the future. I hope to do work with Ericka too. Before my illnes we'd get out the guitar and she'd get in front of the mic and we'd just have a good time into the night. That's how spent our time when her mom had o go out of town. Diana would come home and we'd have a brand new song in the can. She's getting odler so I need to get her recorded before she's off to college. Wow! Just the thought of it is scary. :)

I'll check ya'll out as the new week is upon us

God bless

Freddy Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment