Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here We Go Again

Just kidding :) :) it's started out to be another blessed day! I feel like I was able to get going pretty early this morning

Last evening I had to take my mom to ER, after she had been feeling flu like symptoms the past couple of days. Turns out she needed to get her fulids up. So she went home last night and is doing well. Mom has hd illneses in the past when my sisters, brother and were young but hardly anything since we've been grown. So it can be kind of scary when your mom calls and needs you to take her to the hospital. But she's in such great health that I didn't expect to get that call. She had plenty of prayers going up for her. I'll check on her later today.

Friend of mine Iggy, stopped by last night to do some recording. Of all times I couldn't get my one system to record like I usually do so I got stuck trying to figure it out when I had other methods of capturing the tracks. Iggy sounds like he's got a cool ear, and good ideas dealing with the music. So I look forward to working with him. So today after my cancer group I plan to get in the sudio and get my music jumpin'. Oh yea, I'm feelng the Lord bringin' it to me. I've recorded a lot of little pieces, ideas and saved them in a folder to work with them later. Can't wait to see what Diana and Ericka sound like singing on these tracks.

Another friend of mine, Culpepper, an accomplished multi-instrument musician I've know for many years, is scheduled start working out his ideas this week. Culpeper writes his own music and is good at arranging and painting cool pictures with the tones of the instrumentation. I'm looking forward to what types of sounds he'll create. I recorded him about 8 years ago, and I've got the sessions saved somewhere. I need to dig those out so we can compare them. So much to do, where to start?

Nuf for now,

Blessings,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment