Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't Just Another Sunday

Church was a big blessing this morning. A grip of prayer, I went up once and then again with my wife Diana. She had to drag me to the alter the second time. I can be hardheaded some times, and it really doesn't serve me. So I'm glad she didn't let me sit there. We both needed pray. Pastor Drake prayed, and cried for us. It took a minute but the Lord got my attention. Diana is such a blessing to and for me. There isn't enough time nor space on this page to explain what a blessing she is. She does all the hard stuff, without mjuch fuss at all. And when she does get a little stressed, it's after laboring for hours, days even, without a break. I wish I could send her off for a real vaction. But she won't rest wondering if things were alright at home. If I could take her, how much good rest would she get with me around? I know God can work it out, in ways I can't even see. That's another reason to pray for my healing, so I can get healthy enough to cater to her. I could spoil her real good, striving to love on her as Christ loves her. I'm believing the Lord to deliver us to the answers to those prayers.

I plan to have a very musical week this week. I've got so much to finish so I can move on to newer tunes. I've been dragging so much. I'm looking to a better spirit than I've had lately. Can't put my finger on just what it is, ust kind of down, wondering what's going on. It's mostly a head thing, I need to get out of my head and more into the Word. I've been reading Proverbs for the second time in this past month. Powerful word. Good guide lines for living everyday. I'm excited looking forward to what God is going into in my home. I desire to have my home at piece in Christ.

Yes we can, have a home blessed of God. Amen!

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment