Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Good Life

Yes, I'm living the good life. Or it can said, I'm living the God life. Ya feel me!? I've had a little trouble with my blood suger lately, but over all I'm feeling real good. The pain from RA has been reduced a great deal due to a new med and stopping another whose side effect is pain. The pain isn't gone all the way, but it's being managed, enabling me to do more things before I run out of energy.

I've been getting out into the sun when it peaks from behind the clouds. In Seattle you have to get it when you can. I've learned to deal with the rain, it took me all of my life, but today I don't let it depress me. All praise to the Lord. When you serve Him, weather isn't a factor.

Haven't done much music though, and I don't have good reason for that. But as long as the Lord keeps waking me up every morning, I've still got a chance. I have a lot of pieces recorded into one system or another, so I don't lack material. Lord, please give me a Holy Ghost push :). But I'm on my way tonight to do praise and worship with an old band out at Riverton Place, one of UGM's programs in SeaTac. That ought to be a grand time in the Lord. We'll be at their graduation of clients from thier drug/alcohol program. A chance to give praise to God for the new life He gives these men and thier families. I can use the excerise too. :)

Have a great evening in the Lord. He wants that for us, Amen.

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment