Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deliverence

Since last Thurs I've had 3 out of 5 days with minimal pain. A coulple of days were kind of a mix. Low blood sugar, sluggishness, and fatigue. But for the most part I've really been doing much beter. Haven't done much music but it's coming.

Had a real good Family Impact meeting last Sunday night. Lot's of blessed fellowship and good food. I think these groups are a much needed part of our walk with God. I think something would be missing if I couldn't lok forward to that meeting. I believe it'll make ECBF a stronger church, and a more affective tool for the Lord minister in the community. Whoever thought of this one was listening to the Holy Spirit.

I'm so blessed in so many areas. One is having more than enough clothes to waer. So I plan to go through my closet(s) (for the 2nd time in about a month) and give them to one of the missions programs. Kind of fuuny 'cause the closes are mostly too big for me, and when folks come to the mission they are usually under weight, Hahaha! So mybe someone can wear them when they've been in the prgram for awhile and get some fat on 'em. Either way I think someone will be blessed. It's always nice to have the Lord strighten out a life and then bless them with things they'll need to start over. It's also great to see the graditude on the face of the recipient when you give.

Gotta go, gotta go .............................feeling great!

God bless,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment