Friday, May 14, 2010

Really In The Groove!

Yep yep, the pas two days have been on track in pocket. The Lord is really blessing me and the family. Had a good session with one of my partners that's going to be working with me on some vocal tracks. All we did was talk about how we get inspired to compose songs. I had to listen to what his experince was the best way to get ideas out. He in turn listened to how I'm used to writting. It was a blessing to do what was needed to get on the same page. So when we get together next week we'll have a productive session. I'm learning everyday. Praise God!

I got outside for a little bit today. Is this Seattle? It's nice to ride around and watch all the people in thier sun garb. I bet the malls are full of people buying summer sets. Then next week we'll need our rain gear. :) :) :) But we should enjoy it while we can.

Diana and I are so proud of our daughter Ericka. She's doing her thing in HS. She got to play tennis this year. Something she's been wanting to do for so long. Unfortunatley I didn't get to get to any of her matches. But next year, when I'm walking in my healing I'll have to check our baby out.

Oh yea, I said my ealing, which cometh from the Lord. I had a very vivid dream last night where I was walking around with no problems with my balance, and I had know trouble with my sight. It was so real like I'm doing all the things I used to do. I don't know how much God is going to return to me to the state I was in before I got cancer, but in a lot of ways I've blessed with growth in how to enjoy the life I and give my best in all I do in His name. Amen?

Diana and I have to get busy about the song we're gonna sing this month. I think I found a good track of a tune we wrote some years ago. Hopefully we can get that song figured out and present it to the church so we can all celebrate Christ.

Well I need to find somewhere to go so I can get more of this sunshine.

Bless ya'll real good,

Freddy Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment