Monday, May 17, 2010

Still Fighting

Yep, it felt like a heavy weight fight this weekend. Last Thurs and Fri were the best two days I can remember. Saturday morning everything crashed. I seemed to manage my pain pretty good, but I just felt sluggish, with no energy. I didn't go to church Sun morning, but made it to the family impact meeting later Sun night. That was a blessing. Lots of fellowship, prayer and lots to eat.

But now we're in a new week. The Lord has blessed me with anoher chance. I'm looking forward to an uplifting week. Not sure of everything that's coming, but excited just the same. I plan to learn whatever I can about another cancer drug my doctor mentioned my last visit. Avaston, I believe it's another form of chimo. A couple of people in my cancer group have mentioned it, so I'll ask them to share what they know. I"m not on the hunt for a miricle drug, I'm comfortable where I am. But we'll see.

Of course music needs to take a front seat in my activities this week. I've planned a couple of sessions for Tues and Thurs. Only God really knows.

Wait on Him,

Freddy Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment