Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Cell World

Right now I hate cell phones. Yes I said hate. Strong words from a God fearing man. Though I think the cell phone industry is way out of hand. What's with all the taxes and extra charges? Say I figure out a plan that's $100 a month (we're dreaming, I know) by the time the company figures in all the taxes, sir charges, this and that, my bill will $200 or more. They say unlimited this and that and free that 'n 'em, but end up charging you for every service you add to the plan. Frustrating man, too messy.

On a sweeter note, I'm excited about doing more music. I keep saying that everyday now, so I can push myself towards the room. The music room, that is. Melodie of love, oh yes, I'm feeling that. Surely I've got a tune to lay down tonight. Iggy's coming over tonight to get into some vocals. Hopefully something good will jump off. Ya know?

Had a good cancer support group this afternoon. It's still hard to accept that some people are more ill than others. Some have been told t hey may have only so much time to live. My doctors haven't told me that, but I still wonder what the Lord has instore for my life. I'm stable now, and there's no reason to think that something horrible might happen to me. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I need to grab ahold of lif e and get on about living. Amen!

Love you all,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment