Friday, June 4, 2010

Living is Music, Music is living

Yes.................. a day full of music. Friend of mine, Bleu, came over to work on his tracks. Great musician, he can play many styles. His tunes are kind of folk like. So we added two guitar tracks and a bass track to a drum track he picked out last week. It sounds pretty good for scratch tracks. And then later we will record vocal tracks. Even after all these years it's still a learning experiance for me. Now to get to my own music! Diana and Ericka have been waiting patiently for a longtime now. Bring it to me Lord! I'm willing and ready to jam.

I had a spooky D/A group yesterday. Staying clean and sober is a full time job. I've made that group my home group, make that group at least once a week. It's down in Bell Town in Seattle. A tough part of town to stay clean and sober. A lot of riff raff down there. But praise God I've got a lot of solid support, most of it in the ministry. So there's a lot of deep topics that come up around the room. Addiction is really tricky. If you're not careful you can talk yourself into a mess. So it's important to see yourself through the eyes of others sometimes. Of course if thier loaded there's no telling what they really see. Ya know? So I try to listen to most everything and weed out what I can't use. But you have to be honest with yourself, 'cause some stuff is hard to hear. It hits close to home. But the real is the real.

Checkout other blog enteries and drop me a line sometime. Thanks for your prayers,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment