Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Haven

Accept for church, I've been my in studio all weekend and Monday to. I'm worn out. Besides making killer beats, I moved and rearranged a lot of gear all over my little space. If I turn around once I've covered the whole room. It's so small I keep bumpin' into myself. My partner in crime, Ced, came by and helped me out showing me how to use the music software he uses exclusively. He also helped me open up some avenues in my usual choice of software I had forgotten about over the years. It was all good until I tried to put this newer piece of gear in the loop. It's supposed to make using multiple devices mix better. But it just made things worse. So I undid it until I can figure out what I'm doing. Of course trying to go back to the simple old school way had it's problems too. I was really tired by then and only got it part of the way back together. Praise the Lord if He blesses me with tomorrow, I'll be at it again. Because of the software Ced put on my system a couple of months ago, when I opened them up today I found hundreds of plug-ins. Oh yea, I was so blessed today that I forgot my main music computer went down Saturday. The other blessing is that Ced took it with him offeCheck Spellingring to get it fixed. God is so good, yes, all the time.

I've another wind now. Think it's time to work on my message for Saturday's prayer breakfast at UGM.

Have a blessed week. Let God, the Holy Spirit, drive the car. Amen? Amen.

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment