Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh The Pain Of It All!

Yes, it's been a very painful couple of weeks. I had a tooth ache that at first would come and go, wasn't feeling like it would last very long. But after a week and half or so, the pain wouldn't go away. Couple of weeks ago I went to a dentist I'd been to a year ago, and a new assistant made a mistake and told me my insurance would cover what I ended up needing, a root canal. Come to find out it wasn't covered. I needed a root canal and a crown. $1,000. I'm not working everybody knows. Well the Lord is the one in charge, and the other day I let my drug/alcohol sponsor/mentor know my need and inability to find coverage. So the Lord did what He always does, came through in a big way, provided a dentist that could handle the whole thing. Amen! Thank You so much Lord God. What a blessing to leave it all in His hands. I did have a lot of trouble getting numb, so the dentist had to use a lot o Novocaine. He needed to remove the nerve, so it was very painful when he thought I might be numb and then I'd yell in pain when he'd hit the nerve. I even jumped out of the chair once. Finally I was numb enough for him to take out the nerve and place a temporary filling in the tooth. So the pain has been greatly reduced and the Lord made sure I was covered to get all the work done. I go back in a week or so for the crown. Thank you Lord.



Getting excited more and more everyday to get Diana's voice on some tracks of some new music. It helps too, that I've been slowly learning AGAIN! that I've got so much to learn about a good husband and father to my wife and kids. It really helps to slow down, stop and listen to my wife, the help mate that the Lord picked especially for me. I haven't done to well over the years. It's never too late, but I don't feel good that my wife had to go through so much while I come to the reality of what makes our marriage work. I mean she has responsibilities in this too, of course, but I can only do me and continue to prayer for my wife while loving through whole process. I can say it, type it and all, but Lord please give legs to walk it.

Amen!



Let Him love you, it's better than good,



Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment