Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Al Good Too

Just getting in from a church event that was quite a blessing. Diana was honored with a plaque for her service at Urban Impact over the past five years. The surprise was Ericka doing a drama piece that her and some HSchoolers wrote re: being a child of God. Showing a teenage boy going through a number of issues that were pulling him in many different directions. Even the middle schoolers did a rap about Jesus, mom and dad being their heroes. They wrote the rap too. So Diana and I had quite the adventure today. I felt like I was courting my lovely all over again.

Now let's see if I have enough energy to go into the studio to play a little music. I'm really feeling tired right now, but it's a good feeling. I'm looking forward to my week, starting with the gym, a drug/alcohol group and a dose of guitar playing. A mix made in heaven. Amen!

Be blessed,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment