Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's All God

Diana and I visited our old church this morning, Holly Park Community in South Seattle. Our God daughter was honored as woman of the year, a big surprise to her. That's the church I got saved in and met Diana. A lot of goo memories came back being there today.

All day all I could think of was music. We're on our way to our church for an evening service celebrating Urban Impact an outreach ministry of our church and a sister church in Rainier Valley. Diana used to work for them. I believe they're honoring her and others who have worked for them in the past. That's nice, it's like today is sort of Diana's day. Service this morning away from our church felt like a date going back to our home church, and then I'll be by her side tonight as others recognize her for her dedication to all she does. When she's in it, it's to win it. She gives her all. I'm I a blessed man or what. Yes I am. Amen!.

Well, when we get home tonight I'll jump right in the studio and get busy on some music. It's so exciting what God continues to birth in me musically. One song after another. Time after time. I've got some, or I should say the Lord has given me, some really nice pieces to share with Diana that I just know she can sing some sweet melodies to. We talked about it this weekend and she's just getting over a cold and trying so hard to get more rest from her busy schedule. Pray for us please. God has great things in store for us.

Ericka is dong well as a sophomore. Can you believe it? She was just a wittle baby :]) My big girl.

Stay tuned..................................... off to church

Love,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment