Monday, October 11, 2010

Keep That Beat

Yea, I'm keeping it all 4/4. It makes it easier to stay with the pace. I've been spending just a little more time playing my guitar, writing some new songs. I've had to really make an effort to focus on one thing at a time instead of trying to work on four different tasks at once. That's what I've been doing, opening three to four machines trying to accomplish different issues on each machine instead of working on one at a time. When I do one machine at a time I can then be more efficient with what each device can do and incorporate them to be used in finishing a single project. Things work so much better this way. When I try the other way, trying to open them all at once, I for sure miss something and fall short of the goal of learning the best way to use each device. Much smoother.

I'm trying to also get back into God's word on a schedule. I've been using scripture for topics in my recovery groups, so I do some study with those. Though I could do deeper study at another time during week. I've got a nice set-up on my laptop that lets me surf between the bible, a commentary, and a word doc worksheet to complete any given study. When an Idea gels I can see God all over it. Things just come together so nicely. His word opens up some much wisdom to you.

There's a fairly new coffee joint in Bell Town called Street Bean, that's been offering live music lately. On the 21st of Oct Shelia Kay is going to be featured and I hope to play there in Nov. You can find Street Bean on Face Book for more information.

Whatever you do, be blessed.

Love in Christ our Lord,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment