Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stay On The Beat

Can't play the song if we can't stay on beat, ya know? You can't play your part like you're the only one in the band, how would that sound, I'm on Em7 and everyone is in C. Train wreck! There's no groove in that, now is there?

Life is much the same way, if we don't have harmony things get messy. Communication breaks down misunderstanding drives the car. Just recently I had to be reminded of this very thing dealing with trying to get various projects done. Talk often sounds good, but when the work begins we sometimes find out our ideas are completely different. We take for granted that people know more than they do, and may not have the experience needed to complete a task. One can be left hanging with little or no room to pull it together. Too many times I've been involved with folks that can dream real good, and turns out they're full fluff, of course nothing solid materializes and you're back to square one.

I thank God that I'm back with some people that have been producing music successfully for many years and they're looking to record the music of the old school musicians here in Seattle to upload on the net. So some great original music will be coming forth hopefully by the Fall or shortly after. The music projects I'm involved with are all Christian music projects so that's a blessing.

I've been awfully busy in my home studio making music with my wife and a few friends. Diana and I sang at church last Sunday and had a great time. Looking forward to doing more of that soon. I still haven't found out how to post music on this blog, but if and when I do ....... look out.

Till next, stay bless.

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment