Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh My

What can I say. Haven't seemed to be able to get enough sleep lately. I thought I was sleeping well most nights, but I guess I really wasn't. I'd sit up in the mornings after doing my exercises and then I could hardly stay awake. Even after laying down for 30 mins., which would turn into an hour or two, I'd still feel sleepy. Oh well, I pushed through and got a lot of music recoreded.

I've been jammin' like a crazy man trying to get this song done for Diana and I to sing in church in a week or so. It'll sound smooth when we're done. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to record Diana's voice for the background vocals. Prayerfully Ericka will help her with those vocals as well. Ericka's voice has gotten better the past year. Once I get this song done (just the performance track) then I'll start on the CD mix that we plan to put on and upcoming EP (econo play: short mix) or future CD. We'd like to have that done by the Fall, with the Lord's blessing.

I'm hoping I feel well enough to attend service tomorrow, praying for the Lord's healing power to move through me now. Amen!

God bless,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment