Saturday, September 18, 2010

Missing My Wife!

Alright, calm down! When you're done laughing you can read the rest of my post. Diana is at a women's retreat this weekend. Ericka's been in and out over night Friday with her God sister, and today taking the bus to the Landing mall in Renton. She's such a big girl now, and it's so hard for Daddy-O to let her go.

I'm so blessed having been real busy lately with support groups for cancer and recovery from drugs and alcohol, and of course music projects. I've had to take my time and plan out my weeks in advance so I don't jumbled up. It's lot's of fun though, as long as I don't allow myself to get too stretched. It doesn't help that I've been having continuous trouble with my comptuers. They no longer work correctly, crashing or my sound cards acting up. Praise God I still have one digital machine that I have to learn more about so I can work with it with the same skill I work with the software on my computer. A little studyinng and some practice it'll come.

Did a session with a Christian rapper this afternoon and did pretty good. Began with a little prayer and then started to creating. I forgot, at least one of one of my computers did fuction right at least long enough to complete the session. So I've got to get busy at trying to fix my systems once and for all. Though dealing with machines you've got to always be on guard.

Back to the lab,

Peace,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment