Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well, Well, Well

Seems like it's been so long. I've really been pretty busy, which is a blessing. I have something to do just about everyday of the week. Praise God it's a good mix of bible study, drug/alcohol recovery and of course music. The Lord, my wife and my daughter have been helping me keep a balance. Sometimes I get a little run down, but it's all good.

I've had to take apart a good portion of my recording studio to get it set-up like I've had it in the past. Haven't done that in so long I forgot. My friend Ced and a brother from church, Phillip, have been a big help. So it's slowly coming together. I've got a couple of brothers doing projects too, so that's exciting.

I finally found one way to post some of Diana's and my music. There's a site at Reverbnation.com where you can go and do a search for The Robinson Project, and listen to the tunes we've posted. I'm working on a Face Book post, but haven't got it to work yet. But Reverbnation.com is easy, really I tried it so I'd see if folks would have any problems. Just log on and in search type The Robinson Project and click search, then you'll see a picture of me ball headed :]) I'll have to get a recent pic of Diana and me, and post that so I don't scare off potential fans. Ya know?

My health is strong, and so is my faith! The Lord is blessing me like never before. Such clarity. My purpose being revealed to me everyday. It's not like God has a lot for me to do, it's just enough. Just what I'm able to handle. No more no less.

You pray for me, and I'll pray for you.

Amen,

Love,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment