Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are Ya'll Out There?

I just thought I'd ask 'cause folks tell me far and in between that they read the blog but no one leaves a comment. What's up with that? I had one reader tell me they found i too hard to leave a comment. That was strange, I tried myself and it seemed really easy. Just scroll to the bottom of an entry click comments and type in the box. When you're done just click enter, I think, I've lost it now..........................................chemo brain! Ha ha ha! Oh well you'll get it.

Anyway, I had a very busy week. Cancer support group, drug and alcohol support group, recording sessions downtown and at home. And on and on. Saturday it started to catch up with me, but God always holds me up, takes me through. Kicked it with my cuz Thomas Robinson on Saturday rollin' in his Jag to Seattle.

Read a great story my wife Diana wrote for a church magazine. In it she spoke of her first mentor after she moved to Seattle from Baltimore 25 years ago. You might be able to log on to the Covenants website to check it out. The book is titled Balcony Women. You might find it on Covenant.com I really don't know the website, can you tell? Anyway, Diana's story is on pg 63.
Yes I'm proud.

Gotta go music calls.Love all,

Freddy

2 comments:

  1. The commenting thing on blogspot pretty much sucks. It forces you to log in to another profile. Since you have a blogger account, it's really easy. For those who don't, it's a pain. You can adjust your settings to allow for "Name/website" or "anonymous" and that will help some.

    I read your blog and usually comment, but then I was the only one, and that felt weird.

    I appreciate the updates. I haven't seen you in ages, but I do read, and I love ya.

    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Priya for your input. I didn't realize responding was such a hassle. I'll try what you sugest.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete