Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let's Groove To Da Right!

Oh yea, praise moves to take to church witcha. I'm in a 4/4 kinda beat tonight. Only at the middle of the week and I'm full on the Spirit of the Holy Ghost is sharing with me. Hope you can feel me on that one. All weekend and the past three days I've wrapped up the studio t home and in downtown Seattle. Devine Deliverance is moving ahead pretty smoothly in getting our tracks recorded. It can be a long process getting it just right, just the way you like it, but it's worth the time. Of course I'm busy at home too straightening up my little space and getting my gear hooked back-up just right. It's sounding beater everyday.

The music just runs through my head all day and night. I can't wait to get to my guitar and workout what keeps bouncing around in there. Even when I'm working out now, tunes are beatin' one groove after another in my head. I keep forgetting to bring my iPod a long so I can jam to some smokin' gospel music. But this is only my second week back into a workout plan. I've got to keep it going so I can feel better and improve my health. I'm really hoping to work on getting my balance straight soon.

Back to the music, I don't know if I mentioned a project my church, ECBF, is doing in the near future in refurbishing an old house on our propriety. One of the projects is a recording studio for young and old. Mostly the youth, so they can get inspired to get involved in all facets of producing music. From composing and playing to engineering to writing and production. I hope to help in any way I can. Right now I'm working with a number artists in my own studio to help them workout their musical ideas as well as helping myself learn more about using my gear and becoming better at writing and production myself. So as you can see I'm really in the race now a days. Feels good too.

Well amen, and amen then.

Please ........ be blessed,

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment