Tuesday, August 17, 2010

God Still Answers Prayer

Yep, yep! The Lord is better than good! It's official, my oncologist told my wife and I yesterday that my cancer is in remission. Praise the Lord for real. Thank all of you for all your prayers, love and encouragement the past three years. I always believed God would do it, but it still feels so .......... I don't quiet know how to say it. Almost unreal, to see how God operates. I'm feeling so much better, stronger both physically and spiritually. My balance and eyesight are still an issue but I believe God will heal me in those areas as well. I did have one fall last month witch was an unpleasant surprise, but other than that I really haven't had any falls in a longtime. With my eyes I have trouble focusing at times, and my glasses don't seem to help.

I've continued to do more music, Diana's and mine and the band Devine Deliverance. In both cases we're working on recording past and new material. In my little music recording space at home I have so much still to learn and a ton of stuff to familiarize myself with.

My church, ECBF, is to begin refurbishing a old house on the property and one of the projects is a recording studio specifically for the youth. I get to work on that project which is exciting, and hope in the future that people of all ages and music styles will be able to get involved in the recording process. Not just playing an instrument but other aspects of recording music like engineering, production.

So as you can see the Lord is restoring me in a special way. He's put it on my heart that I won't be restored to the way I was before I had cancer, but I will be brought to a place which will be better than where I was. Amen?
Amen!

If you dare.......be blessed,

Freddy

1 comment: