Monday, July 5, 2010

Here I Go Again

And again, and again. I'm so worn out, that I've been bed all day. I can barely sit up here and type in my blog. I'm truly running on Holy Ghost power. No energy man. I had a long week, going to both my cancer support group and my D/A group on Tues and Thurs during the day and then recording sessions on both of those evenings. Didn't play guitar at church Sunday but went to a 4th of July picnic after church and waited for the sun to come out. But then it started to rain, and rain, and rain some more.

During last week I spent a lot of days straightening out my little music studio, which took a lot out of me too. But it's slowly coming together, and should be more functional. A new friend is going to help me upgrade the software on the computer that's in the shop. When it gets back home, in about a week or so, we'll do the thing with the software and Ced is supposed to add more plug-ins. But, praise God, I've got enough gear and software to make blessed music. Diana and I are supposed to sing special music on July 25th, so I'll be recording some tracks for that to. I still haven't tracked a song for Ericka. I'm sure she thinks dad has forgotten, but it's coming. Between the moods, illness, pain and so on, it's a real fight at times.

Let us ray.

Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment